Manufacturing company in Tulsa that specializes in air exchangers looking for a night shift CNC.
Hours: 4pm-2:30a, Monday-Friday (Weekends as required)
Pay: $17-$30 DOE
- Reviews set-up sheet, job order paperwork, and specifications to determine set-up procedure, machine sequence, and dimensions for finished work piece
- Responsible for checking programs and editing programs as required.
- Capable of training other machinists on machine operation.
- Develop an inspection plan and inspect simple parts using precision tools and techniques
- Adjusts machine feed and speed and changes cutter to machine parts according to specifications and to maximize machining capabilities
- Reads, interprets drawings and written instruction applicable to specific machining process.
- Capable of required tool selection for required task.
- Performs all non-electrical preventative maintenance as indicated by supervision for specific machinery.
- Can safely operate overhead jib type cranes and rigging.